FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 9,999 bonus miles for 5-day Budget Rental
Old Jan 3, 2008, 5:29 pm
Evan!

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by Matthewski
When I made a reservation using the code, I then check on Budget's website and see BCD: none. will modifying the reservation to include the BCD invalidate my elligibility? I have tried to book repeatedly on Co.com, and each time no code shows up on my reservation.

Co.com gives me a "you are not authorized to view this page" when I start a res not logged in, and log in

when I am logged in, the reservation goes through, but the BCD does not show up on budget.com
Are you putting in a FastBreak number at Continental's portal? If so, try making the booking without it. If the FB number is tied to a special corporate rate then perhaps the BCD code is being "flushed" by Budget. I tried this after several experiences such as yours (3 tries, 2 cancellations). Not sure if this will help but it worked for me. On the third try I confirmed at budget.com and there was the BCD code. Good luck. Tell us if it is successful.

When I called Budget to have THEM put in my FB# they said, "wait, this is changing the rate slightly". For 10K I was fine with the few extra dollars of not using the corp discount that is tied to my FB#. I can live without the FB service for this kinda of promo.

Last edited by Evan!; Jan 3, 2008 at 5:32 pm Reason: typo