FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Neiman Marcus InCircle points... wow
View Single Post
Old Dec 22, 2007, 11:17 am
skywalkerLAX
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
ah, i guess i misread your post.

i believe they sometimes have triple points. each point is worth 2.5 cents. other points are usually worth 1 cent in face value. so thats up to 8.5 cents total, with triple points and the credit card. ^

and again lots of great stuff to buy and redeem for too. hopefully their new credit card spices it up even more.
Yes and I think with the partner card function it can really be a deal !

I admit for me this spending isnt reachable but lets say for a higher situated couple with large spendings in clothing and some of the retail anyways, maybe in combination with a son/daughter it is very possible to take big advantage of this.

No idea how much Neiman costs it to make the miles available but after selling someone stuff for half a million $ they should have some leeway

And at the end, hey why not. I'm pretty sure many people who can afford these spendings care enough about benefits and even miles. And also the private jet card for 5h isnt bad. It's still a roundtrip DFW-MIA for someone who dont like to fly commercially