FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Enforcement of Boarding Order: consolidated thread
Old Dec 15, 2007, 10:16 am
irabk

Programs: SWA
Originally Posted by loboclone
I am Flying Mon-Wed to San Diego on Frontier, had enough of WN right now with the boarding mess. Friday we go to LAS, wife on CP me on RR and return to ABQ Monday. Is everyone suggesting my wife board with me (A-Lister), she won't have a A BP anywhere near mine.

Is that now the "suggested" method, WN isn't enforcing anything so it must be OK?
No, everyone is not suggesting that. In case you have not been reading, most of us want WN to impose some kind of supervision to the established rules.

Bottom line: A1 is before A6, A6 is before A11, A11 is before A16, and A45 is way back, behind A 20, A25, A30, A35 and A40. Does not matter who bought your ticket, who you are with or what you think you are entitled to.

As a 7 trip a year flyer, I know I will take what I get, and be happy with whatever benefits I can gain by following FT.

However, WN has answered our big complaint about the A line forming over an hour before the flight. We are now 5 or 6 weeks into this change. Are there bugs to be worked out? Of course. As SWABrian has told us, they are trying to get this on line and organized ASAP.

A Listers get their boarding pass automatically, before the rest of us. THAT is the perk, not having your family board with you. And yet, you complain when someone ELSE cuts the line. Lobby WN to change the rules. Don't assume you can make your own up as you go along, and complain when others do the same.