FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying on Unmarked Planes
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2007, 11:31 pm
ssullivan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by emailkid
Person/Pax Of Size Oh, yes, why of course, flew CHQ to Amarillo, remember the caulking in the bathroom and other fine touches The other definition, of course

EmailKid
I have the ultimate horror story involving both definitions of POS at once -- two passengers of size across the aisle from me on a Chautauqua ERJ flying to LBB. She required one seatbelt extension, he really needed two. Both were the type of chain smoker you can smell a mile away, and at times his smoker's cough was so bad I was afraid he was going to die of emphysema before we landed. But not only were these people rather disgusting to sit across the aisle from, due to the smell and constant hacking, choking, and coughing, but the flight attendant let them sit in 12 B and C, the exit row! So while my iPod in the seatback pocket represents a major threat to the safe operation of a Chautauqua regional jet, apparently allowing two people who really need two seats each to wedge themselves into the exit row on the ERJ is perfectly safe and would present no challenges to quickly evacuating the aircraft in the event of an emergency.