FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Luggage Tags
Thread: Luggage Tags
View Single Post
Old Jul 9, 2007, 10:29 am
derpelikan

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
wow are you the police ??

Well ... you CAN report such listings to eBay about potential listing violations. I do it all the time and occasionally the item gets removed, the seller gets suspended, past auctions are null and void. This includes people selling SWUs, mileage certificates and the like, which constitute violations of eBay's Ts and Cs (because transferring them in exchange for $ constitutes a potential violation of the airlines' Ts and Cs'). But other times I've reported, nada. But one can only perservere.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_u...selection.html
its ebay , and everybody can sell whatever they want.

i managed to sell my used and broken centurion tags at ebay...

so what?

and i have sold a my RA box at ebay , it was nice getting 20usd for that box, i posted it as a joke and someone really paid me 20usd + shipping.

person was a collector of membership kit boxes and was quite happy to get the RA kit box, as these never show up on ebay usually

i dont think that people are browsing through ebay without looking for something.

people who buy an ambassador kit have read about it , do an ebay search and than buy it.

the reasons they buy it, or the reason why the seller is selling it , or the price is NONE of your business i think!

these days, before i through something away i post it on ebay and 90% of the things are finding someone ...