FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The CONSOLIDATED Management caused it, no labor caused it THREAD
Old Jun 26, 2007, 10:58 pm
Jaimito Cartero
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
High on a hill was a lonely goatherd, Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo

Originally Posted by NWAFA
That's what I mean. You make fun of my plans after I leave NW. Having a goat farm may not be for you, but I find it very relaxing. What would people do without their Feta if there weren't anyone around to farm the goats?
I may try and get your goat, but it's certainly not to yank your chain.

I think many people reach a point in their life that they decide to move to a radically different career. Sometimes it's forced on them, other times, it's just the way a path leads. I'm quite thankful that early in my working career I was fired, which led me to a totally different path. Otherwise I'd have been stuck in a droll 9-5 job, perhaps even today.

As I've mentioned before, I milked my grandmothers goats when I was a child, so I have a special bond with them. Plus if they kick you, it's not as bad as a cow!

I do, however, wish that the rules campaign wasn't screwing my summer travel up so much. I've stuck with NWA through the pilots strike, the general depressing attitude during the BK, and was happy to have the FA's get a contract. I thought all the BS was behind us. Sigh.