FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Feedback When Criticizeing SAS
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2003, 6:42 am
Flying-Jet

To: Flying-Finn

I was criticize an aircompany, namely SAS, for the way they handle the ticket-restrictions on the Swedish/Nordic domestic market. I think I have the privilege to write what different things I want SAS to change on the Scandinavian market, but I am more uncertain that you have the right on your side to criticize me personally on this forum. I want SAS to survive, and thatīs why I want SAS to change their policy for normal passangers. If you want to change something to be better, you can always compare with the best, namely THAI. They really are the best on their domestic market. I will not criticize you in person, for what you are writing on this forum, but I think your idea about the Swedish domestic market are out of fashion.
If you donīt like what other FFPīs are writing about SAS, I think you should do something else. We will see who of us who have the right at the end. I am not sure it is you Mr. Flying-Finn, but I respect what you are writing, if you stop criticize people with other ideas than you have.

Regards
Flying-Jet with certificate