FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Domestic AA Experience
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2004, 7:28 am
Globaliser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Itsalongwaydown:
I currently only have QC/FF Silver membership as I don't travel a lot these days.
As per the post from dashman, what advice does anyone have to offer and what lounges am I entitled (or sneak) into. Will I have any guest entitlements? (I have someone else travelling with me who is QF FF member but not QC)
</font>
From www.qantas.com.au/info/flying/qantasClub/benefits:-
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Guests must be accompanied by you at all times and be travelling that day on a Qantas flight. There is a limit of one guest per Member per visit in international Qantas Club lounges, joint Qantas/British Airways lounges, partner airline lounges and associated international lounges. No guest pass is required for partner lounges. You may introduce up to two guests per Member to Australian and New Zealand domestic lounges. Guest passes are required for persons over the age of three and admission for guests is subject to space availability.</font>
You ought to be able to get into Admirals Clubs at LAX and DFW but there isn't one at PBI - see www.aa.com/content/aboutAA/AAProducts/admiralsClub.jhtml. Don't forget your entitlement to free booze - ask for vouchers and ask again when you've run out of the first lot.

[This message has been edited by Globaliser (edited Jan 10, 2004).]