FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What do you think of Priority Pass lounge access program? [merged]
Old May 2, 2007, 2:24 am
KathyWdrf
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by marble
I signed up to a free 60 day trial to priority traveller (http://www.prioritytraveler.com/Spec...ip-Options.cfm) and included with this you get a 60 day trial for priority pass ... try it and see if you like it!

The 'priority traveller' package doesn't seem worth it to me (the usual luggage tags and hotel 'deals' which are no cheaper than anywhere else) ... but I'll enjoy trying out priority pass.

Regards,
Al
Even with the 60-day trial, though, you will still need to pay $24 (or more) per person entry fee to each participating lounge that you visit. (Read the fine print where it says "* after a visit to a lounge a fee of just £15/€24/US$24 per person per visit is charged to your designated payment card.") It is equivalent to the Priority Pass "standard membership" where the annual fee is only $99, but each lounge visit costs $24 per person.