FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 9, 2007, 8:25 pm
Snoopyo

Programs: AC down to Orange lol, Marriott Silver?
I am here at Churchill and peeked in the RC and it is mostly finished, just need to move in the furniture. It is a lt bigger than before and from what I have been told, they added 1 more rooms to the RC.
It would start operating April 12 and April 11 is the official photo-ops, etc. The rooms in the south wing on the 8th floor and 9th floor will come back online as well end of this week or next week.

I was originally preallocated a room on the 7th floor and when asked, the front desk reallocated a room on the 8th floor for me. I eneded up checking in a lot later than I expected rather than early checkin so that might have helped. The Molton Brown in the bathroom was great but there were no diamond amenity, perhaps due to the room change so I might ask for Molton Browns for the amenity tomorrow.

The RC offering is a little lighter compared to my memory of previous trips. Tomoto and buffolo mozarella on a stick, grilled peppers strips, potatoes salad, some plain puff pastry, cheese with bread (but no olive oil), a baby mousse thing and wines/champagne with 5-6 bottles for mixed drinks.

This is still one of my favourite properties but It would be nice when the renovation is over.

Last edited by Snoopyo; Apr 10, 2007 at 6:02 am