FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Ireland {IRL}
Old Mar 21, 2007, 3:06 am
BAGoldBoy

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by LuckyTarget
I stayed there 3 times and each and every time I was upgraded to a Jr. Suite, (rooms # x27) with wine and chocolates and breakfast coupon. I love the Dublin Conrad.

No lounge is the only serious negative about this place. The service in the lobby bar can use some improvement. The location is great.

btw, I never paid a penny for the room as all 3 times were award bookings.

Wow your handle is right you are a lucky b8gger

I've stayed there a few times at rack rate and at our corporate rate and never had a suite As Diamond I have had the complimentary breakfast but sometimes had to ask

The lounge bar is dreadful and if it's quiet they close very early. Overall I have found the staff OK but the only Irish accent you hear is when you talk to the bellman.

Taxis in Dublin IME can be very expensive and they take their own sweet time. I often travel to one customer from the Conrad and I don't think I've ever been taken the same route so journey time and cost has varied tremendously