FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dear Richard Anderclaus (Northwestmas 2004)
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:42 am
thezipper

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Dear Richard Anderclaus,

1) Keep Beth and Russ! - Alot of the industry re-hashes or rarely uses incentives to gain/retain flyers. I think the promotions that WorldPerks have come up with are smart and have captured my attention, as well as many of my colleagues and friends.

2) Make peace with the unions - OK this isn't me the flyer, but me the shareholder talking. Give the unions the ca$h you rightfully owe them and you'll get the major concessions you want. I as a shareholder would rather see this than NW go bankrupt in 2005.

3) Remain forward thinking - I know it would be easy to go along with Gordo and Leo, but stay your own course. In the end you will see where loyalties lie.

3) Peace on earth - and more seats in the "D" & "I" buckets for us Platinums (5 years running!!)

Oh... one last thing... can you have IP let me into the Unofficial FT Country Club

ho ho ho!