FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pricing and availability still very unreliable on web site (3/7)
Old Mar 7, 2007, 10:21 pm
KevAZ

Programs: NetJets Marquis, Southwest Moo, Marriott Platinum
Just did a quick AA vs US comparison and without corp discounts US is $50 lower.

I don't fly based on cost, it's all about the UG. Given the US Gold debacle, I don't trust US to give me a F seat, so I will continue to book all of my flights with AA where I am 100% UG this year. And their rate is lower than US based on our corp discounts. US lost a ton of higher priced biz from me as a result of their Gold FUBAR. I am immune from cost due to my role, and I previously gave US a ton of business due to the UG policy. But since they created a huge problem that is FUBAR, I've fallen back on my permanent Plat EXP at AA.

I just can't understand why John Reistrup hasn't reacted to the HUGE Dividend Miles (I am calling it BM this year) problem that is FUBAR and addressed it one way or another.

I've given up on these guys. I am in PHX, but I usually fly to Dallas, Europe, Australia and occasionally Asia. AA will get me there one way or another.

Doug isn't listening to his Dad who has a ton of face to face customer relationship experience to impart to him. Doug Parker's backgrond