FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Harrahization of Vegas
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2007, 11:52 pm
StSebastian

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
Originally Posted by Doppy
I thought the claims that Harrahs hates table game players were a bit overblown, until I recently found out that for the same craps play, Harrahs comps 10% of what the old Connection club used to. What Connection would have given you $50 in comps for, Total Rewards gives you about $5.

Totally unbelievable. Harrahs cleared out all of the good video poker machines at Caesards, and now finding out how they (don't) comp on the tables, I won't be returning to any of their properties. I hope this buyout goes through and they do something to restore the Caesars Entertainment properties. Both Total Rewards and the lousy customer service are have driven me and a lot of other people away.
Yep...we mostly play tables and learned a long time ago that they didn't like table players. More of what I saw was that they just generally shorted the points compared to what they were giving for the slot machines. Then the people working the total rewards booth don't know how to deal with table player points.