FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If CO still enforcing DCA 30 minute rule - Wash Post published TSA complaint number
Old Feb 3, 2007, 4:04 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by gawhite411
Today (2/3/07) EWR-DCA flight 1103, the 30 minute rule was announced by the pilot. curious as to the collective wisdom here -- is it worth my sending an email to customer service just so they are aware such things still occur.
Must be something in the air - my flight this morning, EWR-DCA CO1205, had the "the FAA rule requires everyone to remain seated while the seatbelt is fastened" rule announced by the female pilot. She added that she would be leaving the sign on for the duration of the flight, which had about 40 minutes of cruise time from top-of-climb in relatively smooth air.

Nevertheless, about 4 pax on my flight ignored her to use the lav during cruise.

I think COInsider is still interested in these reports, but he will probably get the info he needs from our posts here today.