FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO Gold on NW/KL
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2002, 8:03 am
guy44134

Thanks for the info.

I just called NW again and they said their computer was not even showing me as CO Gold (Which apparently it is supposed to do). The agent told me to call the CO Elite line and ask them to go into the NW record and change to the elite seating. I called CO and the agent said that she cannot go into the record and make seating assignments but she could request seats from NW. I persisted and she put me on hold and called NW herself. They were able to put me and my companion into first row of coach on the 2 domestic sectors and row 22 on the DC-10's to/from AMS. How are 22A & B on the DC-10-30? Is the bulge from the door going to be a big problem? Will there be a lot of traffic there (It doesn't look like there's a lav or galley there)? I guess you can't pre-select seats on KLM, huh? Is it strictly done at check-in or is there a window in which you can call and request seats?

I'm just thrilled I won't have to crawl over someone to get up and move around and that I won't have someone's reclining head in my lap for 8 hours. Anyone else ever sit in those seats?