FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I'm fed up with FIRST/BA - we're being ripped off
Old Oct 25, 2006, 7:54 am
whmere

Programs: Mucci Gold Class
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
...Five years ago they were proud to be working for BA, now the ones that are still there don't have a good word to see about their employer and any mention of wee Willie is likely to start a tirade of abuse.
Sorry, got to hop in there.

5 years ago, you heard all the same complaints from ground staff and crew. I don't mean to belittle those complaints, just to point out that for as long as I've been poking around this board (4 years) and been Gold on BA (7 years) the stream of comments has been pretty much unchanged. Its nothing new.

I've got to disagree with the CX poster too (sorry Rambuster). My recent experience (posted on this board) was that the service on CX was OK but as erratic as BA's, while BA's product (ie cabin, seat, food) was vastly superior.

FWIW given I'm double-emerald now (AA EXP plus BA G), I'm considering switching one of them over to the Evil Empire... I'm willing to give SQ a try. My one experience of them in J was exemplary.