FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I need serious help with these people
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2003, 6:54 pm
LynnJo

I need serious help with these people

HELP!!!

I got the million miles (at considerable expense), and guess what?? Now they are screwing me!

I decided to handle the thing about all the American airlines going under or dropping out. I calmly booked a reservation for me and a friend to go to Machu Picchu. I made the reservation with TACA as required, called Global Pass with the itinterary, then called TACA back with the numbers. I was promised the tickets by UPS.

Today, I get an email. First, the tickets will cost 60,000 more miles than they told me. Second, there's no reservation for my friend. Third, I have to pay a $40 fee to change the tickets because they have to be on TWO reservation codes instead of ONE, as Globalpass put them. Fourth, it's too late to make a reservation for my friend. Calling TACA didn't help at all. They say they have nothing for me.

We've committed to American tickets to Miami on the promise of these tickets to Peru, at a cost of over $700. These people have absolutely shafted me!!

I'm going to go to war, unless there's some solution. I'm not sure what I can do to these people, but I'm **** sure going to find out and DO IT.