FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nokia E60
Thread: Nokia E60
View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2006, 11:14 am
flysurfer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by Lennart
and then there are people who spend so much time of their lives on and around phones that they are actually thankful for any non phone environment. and i find that is actually one of the BIG plus' about sitting in an airplane (and there are not so many other plus' i can think of right now...)
If Kranich or someone similar is really ruining my day, destroying my travel experience and taking away the one and only big plus in my life aboard an airplane, I'd just ask him to keep it down. I mean, he must be talking loudly in order for you to even recognize any disturbance, because the last time I flew, pax were still allowed to speak (with each other, that is). Actually, it's not entirely uncommon that LH FAs ask pax to keep it down in F and C when they are chatting loudly while others try to sleep. Now, if there's a baby aboard, everything changes, as it can happily annoy the entire cabin during the entire flight.