FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Post website problems here] New CO website....clean but not perfect....
Old Jul 31, 2006, 4:39 pm
joslire

Programs: UA 1K 3MM
I've been checking the site all day. I've been paranoid about someone seeing my IAH-NRT-BKK trip next week & doing something malicious. So far it's ok!

I've not seen any other people's trips today. And I've noticed a lot of cosmetic issues (mostly browser compatibility) fixed.

I just tried to renew my prez club membership. A few days ago if I had renewed (for 3 yrs) before the end of today I'd get 6 mos free. I was going to renew mine & my biz partner's. Now it won't give me the free 6 mos so to heck with that!

This is a really poor roll out. My company is in the web-based application business. We approached CO (we're walking distance from their offices) about doing work where they have no resources (not work on co.com but just overlow stuff - the sort of features they mentioned at the DO that they'd do if they had resources!) I got a very condescending dismissal from a man I won't name.

If we did this sort of shoddy work we'd be fired, sued, beat, sued, shot, sued again, and then, after it was all fixed, shot & sued yet again.

And I'll keep flying only CO/NW even though they won't do business with me...