Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

[Post website problems here] New CO website....clean but not perfect....

Old Jul 30, 2006, 7:25 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

So the biggest difference and sort of a pain is that "view reservations" at least on my home page only shows one reservation. I have to click on "view" which then shows the first reservation and then click on "manage reservations" to view them all....

Also seat assignments appeared to be lost on several flights... but as I reviewed the itinerary and the other unchanged seat assignments the missing ones "popped" back in .....strange.

Last edited by david55; Aug 1, 2006 at 3:26 pm Reason: the reason is apparent....
Old Jul 30, 2006, 7:38 am

Programs: CO Platt,Hilton Dmnd,Marriott Platt,Hertz Presidents Circle,Avis Preferred Select
I noticed that when you view/change seat assignments that it no longer highlights your seat in yellow, unless you move to an open seat. Bring the page back up and it won't highlight your seat again, unless you change seats again.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 7:48 am

Firefox issue with calendar

When using Firefox clicking on the calendar icon does not bring up the calendar so you can choose dates. Seems to work fine in IE.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 7:49 am

kinks in the promo slot

When attempting to put in the Continental's Master Card promo: One Pass, you do not receive the 5% discount. I then tried the Veteran's Advantage for the 5% discount and that did not work either. Also you must manually put in your travel dates, clicking on the date icon doesn' t work... guess the kinks will be worked on over the near future
Old Jul 30, 2006, 7:54 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G
Clearly not perfect...
I just logged in to find my reservation schedule changed much...
I am for instance flying from YVR to IAH on aircraft 2C.
Does this mean I'm assigned to this seat?
I travel economy class however, so that would be nice...
0 minutes travel time...
Click Continue to accept schedule change...
I am not sure if I want to...
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:04 am

Unhappy

I can't find the monthly reward charts where you can choose dates and get the award flights online without calling - has anyone found these. Not under the use miles frequent flyer , just types of awards
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, AA, B6, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, SPG
Things are working fine for me. I see they took care of my pet peeve with the pop up calendar. I starts with the current month instead of jumping a few weeks ahead to the next month and me having to back it up.

It now shows my seat assignment on an upcoming NWA segment. I use to have to check at NWA for that.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:31 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Wow-The new website is much faster!!!
Definitely need to fix the calendar/firefox issue though...
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:32 am

Programs: AS MVP GOLD 75K; BA SILVER
Originally Posted by ann patrice
When attempting to put in the Continental's Master Card promo: One Pass, you do not receive the 5% discount. I then tried the Veteran's Advantage for the 5% discount and that did not work either. Also you must manually put in your travel dates, clicking on the date icon doesn' t work... guess the kinks will be worked on over the near future
Yeah, it looks like CO's QA only tested on IE. Come on, a lot of us use Firefox and other browsers!
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:33 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, United LT Silver
Only displaying one reservation is annoying. Also, there should be a link to view all reservations, especially if they are only going to list one. I do like, however, that it gives you all of the options right there (changing seat, etc.) without having to actually open the res first.

One good thing seems to be that I don't have to enter my OP password now that I am logged in.

Other quirks:
  • After viewing a res while logged in, went back to home page using the back button and was no longer logged in. It only happened once though.
  • It prompts me to check-in for a flight that that took place on Friday.
  • Even though I am logged in as an elite, it won't allow me to select a Premium seat
  • Your current seat not highlighted. (not a big deal)
  • The "Change or View Reservations" title should be a link to the full list.

Overall, not a lot is different. I'm undecided on the layout. I liked the way the site worked before and was happy with the layout. I'd rather see the "My Account Summary" section a little smaller and more space given to Current Reservations on the home page. The Summary section seems to be bigger than it needs to be. Also, and this is a super minor display thing, the tabs on the left side for Flight, Hotel, and Car; could use a border or some shading. They look very plain compared to other parts of the screen.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by puddy
Only displaying one reservation is annoying. Also, there should be a link to view all reservations, especially if they are only going to list one. I do like, however, that it gives you all of the options right there (changing seat, etc.) without having to actually open the res first.

One good thing seems to be that I don't have to enter my OP password now that I am logged in.

Other quirks:
  • After viewing a res while logged in, went back to home page using the back button and was no longer logged in. It only happened once though.
  • It prompts me to check-in for a flight that that took place on Friday.
  • Even though I am logged in as an elite, it won't allow me to select a Premium seat
  • Your current seat not highlighted. (not a big deal)
  • The "Change or View Reservations" title should be a link to the full list.

Overall, not a lot is different. I'm undecided on the layout. I liked the way the site worked before and was happy with the layout. I'd rather see the "My Account Summary" section a little smaller and more space given to Current Reservations on the home page. The Summary section seems to be bigger than it needs to be. Also, and this is a super minor display thing, the tabs on the left side for Flight, Hotel, and Car; could use a border or some shading. They look very plain compared to other parts of the screen.
When, making a reservation nothing has changed at all, and it still shows the price w/o taxes
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:44 am

Location: Clinging to the edifices of a decadent past from the biggest city in America nobody really cares about.
Programs: (ಠ_ಠ)
www.onepass.com returns "The page or file you requested could not be found. Please note..."
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by puddy
I echo this. Couldn't get access to the elite seats
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Kinks is an understatement.

I just tried to issue a reward ticket I've been holding for 10 days to HNL. I have to do it today or lose it.

I did so and it apparently didn't "stick." I can't select seats, and after I go into it after leaving co.com, it still has "purchase ticket" as an option. I hesitate to do it a second time because I don't want to be charged the fee twice and have to jump through hoops to get a refund.

I called to ticket it, and they said I would have to pay the phone fee to issue the ticket.

I guess I'll wait until later today to do it, but I think this upgrade isn't quite ready for prime time.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 8:47 am

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
I finally found how to look for reward travel. It's an option on the regular reservation page rather than a seperate deal. It works same as the old one -- which also means that it doesn't show Skyteam partner travel other than NWA.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.