FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Post website problems here] New CO website....clean but not perfect....
Old Jul 31, 2006, 4:07 pm
redtailshark
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
New CO.COM is an unmitigated disaster

Originally Posted by MarkXS
I'm seeing the same thing when choosing View/Change reservations from the main screen pulldown menu. Carolyn W and companion. Complete with phone#s and onepass numbers.

This is probably a legally actionable privacy violation. CO is violating their own privacy policies and probably some laws as well - they need to roll back this site to the previous version until these problems are fixed.

This is a lot more serious than just being unable to change seats or use the calendar pop-up widget.
I have encountered uncommanded viewing of other people's reservations and details too...I agree that this is catastrophic and CO needs an emergent return to a secure system before less savory characters than FT members do something harmful with this information. The potential harm is deeply disturbing: tinkering with other people's reservations all the way to full scale identity theft.

RTS