FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rewards redemption as an "additional cardholder" question
Old Jul 20, 2006, 8:00 am
KathyP

THis entire addl card holder nonsense just aggrevates me no end. I am a addl card holder on husband's account. I also use the card a lot more than he does. When I would call AMEX to ask about something or file a dispute on a charge that I had made it used to be that they would not accept the dispute from me or give me any information at all. They told me that husband had to make the call since he was primary. THis nonsense finally ended only when he wrote them a letter that they keep on file telling them to share all information with me and allow me to question charges etc. Now I can understand this if I was not affected by the card but every month they report the card status to the credit bureaus under BOTH our names and SSN's. In other words I was good enough to use it and treated equally when it came to credit reporting but not good enough to get information from them when I called. STUPID! STUPID!