FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - XM on the A320
Thread: XM on the A320
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2006, 4:46 pm
jetBlueNYFL

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by sulsk
Oh my. Life is so strange in that in order for the XM to work, the TV can't work. If I were a customer on such a flight, I would be very upset. Sure, it's cool to listen to music, but watching TV on a plane is much more exciting and appealing to the customer.

It's good that JetBlue is offering vouchers, but I just hope they are enough to make up for the disappointment that passengers will face when they find out the one of the central draws to JetBlue is not there.

And, please don't flame me and tell me to go away; I'm just stating my opinion.
Everyone is entitled their opinion, but when you come on here once every 3 months and talk bad about one tiny, stupid thing then your opinion is worthless and ridiculous.

Yes, life is strange...and it is not jetBlue's fault. That's why, if this is true, it is only for 2 weeks! Big deal. Plus, it is being used as a spare aircraft...that means it won't be in the system anywhere near 12-14 hours a day...if used at all. There are a few other spares in the fleet, so this one will be low down on the list if needed.

If you were on such a flight you would be extremely upset? Please, get real! You told us how you prefer Delta...they don't offer anything at all!!!!! For 2 short weeks AND as a spare...the very few customers on this flight I'm sure will be happy with 15 bucks, 100 channels of XM, 3 Fox Premium InFlight movies? and as always, leather seats, free snacks and smiles from friendly crewmembers!

sulsk, it's not even up for further discussion!