FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France Arrival Lounge in CDG
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2006, 8:50 pm
itsaboutthejourney
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
It's AF Terminal 2C lounge

I flew BF EWR-CDG in December 2005. The BF concierge never met me upon arrival, but the reflective-orange-coated person running the jetbridge was helpful in explaining that I had access to the AF Arrivals lounge at term 2C.

My CO flight landed at 2A, so I had to do customs & get my bag, then it was a quick walk to the next terminal where the AF arrivals lounge is easily located outside security. The lounge desk folks were nice and recorded my name from my boarding pass showing CO C/J/Z class and I was in. (They had some security issue and made me roll my bag around instead of putting it in the closet.... I can't remember why, it might have been a language thing I missed.)

As noted earlier, it's a great lounge. Nice breakfast, including meats & cheeses, espresso machine, etc. The great shower rooms and nice L'Occitane kit was exactly what I needed after 2 long connections to get to CDG. There is also an iMac or two with free internet access, but alas the keyboard in French layout so it was tough going for me to use.

Be sure to check out the CDG sticky in the AF forum, it's very very helpful and CDG is no piece of cake to transit.