FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jealous bosses
Thread: Jealous bosses
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2006, 9:09 am
Martinis at 8

Originally Posted by jmplatinum

Anybody else have a jealous boss that purposely puts you in a non-Hilton hotel because you get better upgrades at Hilton than he does?

My boss is Silver and I am gold and always get the Exec Level and many times a suite. He gets neither. So, today he is deciding where we should stay and notes that I would absolutely prefer the Hilton and picks Wyndham.

It should be noted that I will be there an entire week while everyone else will be there for 1 night.
Tell him you refuse the Wyndham, and also get him to tell you outright he is doing it because of your status.

This boss sounds like the type who likes to ruin careers simply because he does not like a particular person. He has an ego, and is probably a coward.

I had a boss like that and beat him up in the garage one evening. I told him if he reported it, I would beat him up again. Then every year before my annual performance appraisal, I would remind him that I would be displeased if he did not rank me as the top employee. He finally quit and went elsewhere. Everybody thanked me. It's a jungle out there

M8