FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - unbelievable handling at BRU checkinn
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2006, 3:39 am
bertheike

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
unbelievable handling at BRU checkinn

yesterday I booked for a friend of mine a 1 year ticket BRU-LON-BKK-LON-BRU with return after around 11 month.
He checked inn in BRU and the agent there refused to give him boardingpasses, because he told him as a German passportholder he only gets a 30day Visa so he only could stay 30 days. My friend called me from the agent and I could not explain my argues, that he travels after 30 days to Burma, after another 30 days to Penang and so he would get always new 30 days tourist entry Visa.
He just said he would do this job everyday and would know better than me and then hang up and refused any further call with me. He pressed my friend to pay 100 Euro to change the reservation to 30 days, and changed the booking !
Absolutly unbelievable !
see the following rules
    That means he only has to leave Thailand after 30 days, how I explained by land to Burma, and the next session by a LCC ticket from HKT-KUL. And he needs not to go back with BA !!!