FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Free admission to select Northeast museums during May for BofA/MBNA customers
Old May 3, 2006, 4:53 am
KathyWdrf
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I found this offer in a newspaper the other day and was curious to see if anyone had posted it on FT yet. Sure enough, it's here! ^

By the way, for those who haven't yet clicked on the link provided by the OP, the museums on offer aren't just little obscure ones; they include such well-known institutions as the Guggenheim, the Jewish Museum, and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden (all in NYC), the Fine Arts Museum and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (both in Boston), and the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

Just as one example, normal adult admission to the Guggenheim is $18 each. You can save $36 on this visit alone!

Fortuitously, I have a trip to NYC coming up tomorrow, and some spare time to visit museums....