FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature card [2017 and earlier]
Old Mar 17, 2006, 8:10 am
pinniped
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Chewie
Hmmm.. I'm wondering if those of us who were already in possession of the MR Visa are not getting the goodies (other than the free night cert) with the new premier card, while those who are receiving the MR premier as their first MR rewards card are getting all the benefits right away.

I've got the card, used it, and I've only received the free night cert with nothing else.

What about the rest of you?
I have an "old" MR Visa. I applied last week, and yesterday I got the paper cert in the mail, and the 15 nights have been added to my account. The mailing I got informed me that I would also get 15,000 points with my first purchase. Obviously that part is "wait and see", but they sent me that language even though they have my correct MR number and can obviously tell I've been earning "old" MR Visa points for several years now.

BTW, fine print on the certificate says that the certificate is for a Marriott Rewards Standard award night. So booking it online should be no problem.