FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St Regis Aspen, Colorado 2001 - 2006 [Master Thread]
Old Jan 29, 2006, 8:20 pm
Flailey
Suspended

Programs: All of 'em
Originally Posted by sscott77
I think the SR Aspen is worth more than the Broadmoor or a Sheraton...especially if you have status and chance of getting an upgrade at the SR.

Have you checked the Little Nell in Aspen? I have not stayed there, only had dinner, which was great. I've heard they have great rooms as well. They are just a few blocks from the SR.

Happy anniversary!
Thanks. No status, and not likely to get it. Though I just switched from a CitiAA MC to the SPG card and I average about 10k+ a month so I'll have points to spare and then some. But unless there's a way to get status that way I'll be a civilian.

Was surprised after reading about the SPG50 certs and difficulty redeeming them that they were able to do it for me. Unfortunately the Saturday night ain't an option. So we're doing Broadmoor that night for one night, then up to Aspen. Should be fun. Will check out the Nell for dinner.

Lived in Colorado for years and have friends all over but have been to Aspen exactly once. Should be fun to discover a new place in a familiar place, so to speak.