FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in CDG - 2005
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2005, 10:43 am
JOUY31
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
It is doable, but it is very tight. Especially if your incoming flight is not exactly on time or if you have a remote stand upon arrival. Much will depend on these two things and you should ask for information from flight attendants. They might not have it before landing, but they definitely have updated information during taxiing.

In your case, you should stick to carry-on.

There are three possibilities

The best option would have been to book a later flight, but you do not have that option, unfortunately.

Good luck !
        Originally Posted by fungirl
        I have a 50 minute connection between terminals 2C and 2B in January and I am wondering if I will be able to make it (arriving in coach on AF#39 IAD-CDG at 6:30am to 2C terminal with a connection to AF#1644 CDG-SVO (Moscow) departing from 2B at 7:20am). Last time I was in CDG, I missed the flight, it was a total nightmare and I got stuck for a day.

Any advice on the best transfer? Should I run or take a shuttle (where do I pick it up?). Will my luggage even make it? I sense that I'd rather be on the next flight but I can't change my FF booking due to no FF seats left.

Last edited by JOUY31; Dec 28, 2005 at 11:33 pm