FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pax asked to put seat up so large pax could eat, what would you have done?
Old Nov 29, 2005, 6:49 am
umguy

Originally Posted by WRCSolberg
Yeah, that's brilliant except you're not punishing AA, you're punishing the poor sap sitting behind you. You want more space, well then you should have paid the higher fares when MRTC was around.

A little common courtesy goes a long way, but then again this is America and I keep having to remind myself that common courtesy is no longer reality. Why should American airlines be any different. But I digress....
Call it what you want. But since you don't have a location listed I will tell you like I tell everyone in the very diverse area I live in. If you were born here and don't like it. You are always free to leave. If you aren't from here, then you can always go home, or just not come visit. But you will find people are rude everywhere.

At the end of the day someone elses weight issues shouldn't be everyone elses problem. Common courtesy is holding the door for someone, not going out of your way to make somone else enjoys their meal. Just my opinion once again.