FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SIN Transit hotel question
View Single Post
Old Nov 12, 2005, 4:36 pm
Fredd

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by kaysquare
If you don't mind, I could suggest how to get there in the quickest time/scenary/food etc..
Thanks to all for the abundance of views and information. I've just e-mailed a reservation request for the transit hotel for the night we arrive. Yes, kaysquare, I would appreciate any suggestions for a scenic public transit route for the following morning to the Royal Plaza on Scotts. Mrs. Fredd and I will be in no particular hurry and will be traveling with one roll-aboard each.

As well, since we have a 7:15 a.m. flight on our return, I'd be interested in any suggestions at the same time about an airport hotel for our final night. We'll be in Singapore during the Lunar New Year and two years ago around the same time we actually had some problems getting an early-morning cab from our downtown hotel. At the moment I can't recall why (New Year's Day?) but the front desk ended up having to call a cab for us.

Thanks in advance,
Fredd