FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA-Swiss Code Shares already ended?
View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2005, 10:26 am
JonNYC
Suspended

Originally Posted by nytango
The question I raised in post 1 had nothing to do with earning miles, award travel etc. I said I was aware of those rules. It solely had to do with aa code shares. (i also read the prior thread which also did not address this)

Simply put, three days ago you could book thru aa.com etc, travel jfk-ams via zrh. now there is no availability at any time, this indicates to me that code shares have now been dropped. So the only route avail is via lhr or lgw both of which are both more expensive and horrible compared to zrh

also what happens to someone already booked on such (aa Code share from zrh in Dec will they be re routed? or is their ticket protected if the code share no longer exists.
Yes, I know your issue was different that's why I mentioned to the poster who asked that post #2 clearly contained the info he needed-- not post #1-- which had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

The most cursory of searches shows AA6203 (JFK-ZRH) operating on Jan1, Jan2, Jan3-- and available for purchase.

No idea if the continuation codeshares have been dropped though-- if they have and you're ticketed, AA will simply have to put you on LX flight #'s.

Last edited by JonNYC; Oct 27, 2005 at 10:34 am