FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in the Minneapolis-area (General Discussion Thread)
Old Oct 10, 2005, 10:37 am
bigjim

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by Rolling Stone
LOL - I'm sure the management of the hotel won't like this comment - the rooms in the smaller tower were renovated within the last six months. All the rooms have the same decor - it may a bit eclectic to some, but at least it doesn't look like a cookie cutter Marriott room.

I strongly disagree with your Four Points comment though - it is definitely a Sheraton - and a big, busy one at that.
I might be expecting more out of Sheraton's than others. I've always expected Sheraton's to be of a higher quality and offer more facility-wise than Four Points. Although, I think that my experience with Four Points has been much more positive than others have had. If it's the sheer number of rooms, I will concede that this should be branded a Sheraton.

I actually liked the room and the quality of the furnishings - I see where the designer was trying to go, but I don't think that they quite pulled it off.