FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Taca is the Pits
View Single Post
Old Sep 16, 2005, 8:54 am
craz
Suspended

Thumbs down Taca is the Pits

Ok I know we should be happy that we even got our tkts. However I think Southwest treats its passengers better, and I Never flew WN.

To start with I had a Taca flight n Biz. Was told the Lounge is on the way to the plane, Nope they use Swiss's Lounge which is on a floor above the Check-in Floor and it cant be accessed once you go thru Security, didnt want to go thru Security a 2nd time so I stayed put.

Once aboard (flight was full 1/3 full in Biz), no FA came over to ask if I wanted anything till I got up and walked into the galley. Which was a sign of what to expect. Not until 1 1/2 hrs after take-off did the FA come around to see if anyone wanted anything to drink! Breakfast from what they did serve it seems they serve nothing at all. A small cup of fruit cocktail and a Muffin.

I would suggest to everyone to bring their own food with them if they wish to eat. And get ready for an FA that will hide and read a book in the jump seat and will get p*ssed when you ask them for something to drink since you are distrubing their reading. (happened on both flights).

I liked Taca when we were doing the RUN , but I guess they are in big trouble and one is treated like the Horses or Dogs that line the roads thoughout the Country-INDIFFERENCE at best.

Those having multiple flights OUCH,

A Pity to see this happen to an airline that seemed to have not been able to do any wrong during the RUN

Last edited by craz; Sep 26, 2005 at 7:47 pm