FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My First Segment Run as a New CP
View Single Post
Old Sep 15, 2005, 4:10 pm
kennyboy3

Programs: US CP
Originally Posted by US AIRWAYS FAN
Welcome to the US1 level. And if you ever get into trouble at the airport (thunder storm) or a GA or some one not treating you correctly as they should be. Call the CP line. They will fix the problem.
That is something I have been wondering about. In the past, when problems have come up I have found that the level of service you receive can vary WIDELY. I once almost ended up stranded overnite on a segment run because of a delayed flight and it took me several tries until I FINALLY found a GA who was helpful and rerouted me and DID NOT charge me the change fee (the regular reservations line, as well as most other GA's wanted to charge me the $100 change fee plus difference in fare, NO THANK YOU).

If a CP Angel helps you out by rerouting you, do they normally charge the change fees and differences in fare? I know everyone is SUPPOSED to, but they don't HAVE to.

Just wondering whether CP Angels regularly waive it since you are CP or always charge it since they probably assume you are loaded (which I am not) since you've made it to CP.

Last edited by kennyboy3; Sep 15, 2005 at 4:12 pm