FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ticketing question mileage run
View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2005, 9:11 am
BAGoldBoy

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Question Ticketing question mileage run

Off on my first MR in a few weeks and looking for some advice. The journey is LHR->BOS(BA), BOS->LAX(AA) then break and then LAX->HNL(AA) the return journey is back to back.

The AA flights were booked through AA.com so no opportunity to enter BAEC numbers. Have phoned AA in London and they say the numbers have been added but no sign when I examine the booking on AA or through the GDS - this is important will go Gold when we land at HNL and I don't want her to lose the tier points on the way back. So first Q, is there any way to check that the BAEC numbers are on the PNR?

Secondly will BA LHR be able to ticket me through to LAX? Reason for this is we have a 5 hour layover at BOS and would like to clear immigration and then go into the Admirals F Lounge not sure if I can do this if not booked in and assume that wont be able to check in 5 hours ahead of flight? And then can we book in at HNL all the way through to LHR - hopefully hand luggage only if we don't do too much shopping

Any other advice ??