FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta to sell ASA to Skywest for $425 million
Old Aug 17, 2005, 7:30 pm
indufan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM & 2MM™, Lifetime HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by L Dude 7
When a did a lot of flying between SFO-SLC a few years back, I would actually pick Skywest flights over the Delta mainline flights. Probably the only instance in my life where I willingly opted for RJs over full-size. The service was better, and in addition to the Skywest magazine, they had the 'skywest CD'. At one time DL had a mainline flight and a Skywest flight leaving within minutes of each other from SLC-SFO. (It must have had something to do with continuing flights, becuase it seemed to make more sense to fly one larger jet, but I digress.) The Skywest flight had a nack for being on time more frequently...

I wont go in to my experiences with ASA and Comair... Needless to say, those are two of the reasons why I don't fly Delta very often east of the Rockies...
Dude, I don't mind SkyWest either but never, ever would I prefer a CRJ over anything on SFO-SLC. I like Comair a lot...ASA, let's say, not so much.