FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Got blasted out of my sleep by the movie previews
Old Aug 11, 2005, 5:49 am
enviroian
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by AIRBUS GIRL
You've got to be kidding - do you actually think AWA does this on purpose?? Movies are not shown on any red-eye flight. To say you'll never fly them again because of the volume of the movie preview is so narrow-minded that it is actually funny!! BTW - don't know where your seat was but in the back (the last 6 or 7 rows) because of engine noise you can barely hear the movie preview - up front where it is more quiet it will sound louder. Hate the tray table ads? Well - get used to them - they are sold out for the remainder of the year and into 2006. Too bad you based your experience on movie volume and ads............. "If life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it" - to quote your post - you may want to try living up to that. I would hate to think that my response to a loud movie preview would affect my 90%!!
Woah, relax. I can understand the OP's comments as HP does crank it up to the point sometimes of being absurd.

You don't happen to work for HP do you?