FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Quarters
Thread: Club Quarters
View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2005, 10:45 am
grbflyer

Programs: NWA, UA Silver. Hilton Diamond
Club Quarters

I just returned from my trip to dca. i stayed at club quarters. the company i works for has a membership. i reserved my room three months ahead of time. asked for the biggest room with two beds (a pull out couch would do). when i got there at 3pm, check in time, we were told our room wasnt done. so we went into the bar and waited for an hour and a half. finally to our rooms, open the door and its a closet with two single beds. we had three people. i go back downstairs and explain my case. she says thats what was on the reservation. then she "upgrades" us to a suite, 45 minutes later. we open the door and its only slightly larger with one queen and a pull out. and DIRTY. for some reason we looked under the bed and there were crumpled up kleenex i dont want to know! no sheets for the pullout or pillows, none either in the supply closet in the hallway. at the end of the trip, she, the manager, says she did us a favor and didnt charge us for the "suite". we had to catch our plane so i didnt have time to work it out. what/who should i talk to and what should i look for because of this hassle?

p.s. this is not the first time ive had this happen at club quarters. same thing in new york at the downtown one.

Last edited by grbflyer; Jul 12, 2005 at 12:32 pm