FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - strike on AF at CDG
View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2005, 4:42 am
dctorres
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
Originally Posted by Steve Fenton
Truth always hurts espeically to those that dont like facing it.

AF has always been at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to customer service, coupled with a culture of blatant rudeness to anyone who is non French will make this the Ryanair of Ryanair's.

The whole take over will no doubt cost thousands of jobs outside France and is obviously designed to create a monopoly for AF.

The FF programme is now an absolute joke and I am sure it will get worse.

With the fact - and you have to face it - strikes are an almsot everyday occurance in France and when ever the workforce dont like what they have they simply spit the dummy out of the pram and go on strike.

Booking any flight that now involves travel through France has to be considered on the basis " what happens if they go on strike " and every year you can be assured if its not the air traffic controllers, its the airport workers or the damm farmers causing trouble for eveyone else but the people they hae a dispute with.

Facts are facts and these are relevant as they will affect your travel.
This post is full of opinions - yours - to which you are entitled. However, Flying Blue has nothing to do whatsoever with farmers, so let's try and stay relevant. Again. 2nd request.