FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Midtown Atlanta Restauart Information
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2005, 8:15 pm
Lehava
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Originally Posted by belle3388
If you like Thai food, Thai Chili inside Colony Square is very good.

If you like sushi and Pan-Asian variety, Nickiemoto's (404-253-2010) on 10th street is excellent. I recommend: Madame Wu's Dumplings, Basil Beef Noodle Soup, Atlanta Sushi Roll (not in the menu, but they know what you are talking about), Grilled tenderloin Medallions with fried mashed potato rolls (yum!)....

At the corner of Piedmont and 10th street, there is this Jake's Ice Cream, supposed to be Atlanta's best.

Restaurants in Atlanta on Friday and Saturday nights tend to be busy. I would recommend a reservation. However if you are by yourself and do not mind eating at the bar, then there is usually no wait.

Sorry I am unavailable Friday night, otherwise would love to show you around Buckhead and Midtown.

Have fun.

Thanks for the info. Should have posted earlier and could have gotten that tour. This is the second full week I have spent in atlanta (in 3 week) and really havent gone out much at all (did make it to the Alliance theater to see Jeff Foxworthy this week). May actually be getting together with another FT tomorrow night and that was why I was looking for restaurant ideas and info, I have been surviving on colony square "food court fare" and hotel food.