FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Midtown Atlanta Restauart Information
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2005, 8:11 pm
belle3388

Programs: Island DOs, very sticky toffee pud w vanilla ice cream n multi-coloured velvet pillows enthusiast
Originally Posted by Lehava
Hi. Two questions, what midtown restaurants would you recommend (near colony square area)
Secondly, how busy do the restaurants get in ATL on Fri night, in this area. Specifically how long do the waits become?
Thanks for any info you can offer!
If you like Thai food, Thai Chili inside Colony Square is very good.

If you like sushi and Pan-Asian variety, Nickiemoto's (404-253-2010) on 10th street is excellent. I recommend: Madame Wu's Dumplings, Basil Beef Noodle Soup, Atlanta Sushi Roll (not in the menu, but they know what you are talking about), Grilled tenderloin Medallions with fried mashed potato rolls (yum!)....

At the corner of Piedmont and 10th street, there is this Jake's Ice Cream, supposed to be Atlanta's best.

Restaurants in Atlanta on Friday and Saturday nights tend to be busy. I would recommend a reservation. However if you are by yourself and do not mind eating at the bar, then there is usually no wait.

Sorry I am unavailable Friday night, otherwise would love to show you around Buckhead and Midtown.

Have fun.