FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OnePass program changes
View Single Post
Old May 8, 2001, 5:29 pm
cigarman

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
worldbanker, No the 7% is mearly an average. The reality is they allocate only what they think they can't sell. I fly to Hong Kong this week. Empty bizfirst seats, very easy upgrade. Hawaii... very difficult. All depends on the time of year and the route. Sometimes there might be zero seats or dozens. Remember, "lies, dam n lies and statistics..."

Zipper, at 30,21,14 and 7 days they seem to release. I think your likely to get it at day 7. OR you could pay the $100 change fee and go possibly a day earlier and immediatly confirm (if available). Just a possibility for you to consider.

NjDavid, Last week your promised negative changes to the one pass program this week. Turns out you're incorrect. All the changes are neutral or beneficial. Does your winery only produce vinegar? Now you again say that bad things are still coming... a broken clock is right twice a day. I'm sure enventually there will be a negative change somewhere down the road. But, that does not mean we have to keep crying the sky is falling... how about the old saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Just a thought.