FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Airways $2 fare in Mileage Run forum
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2005, 6:17 am
JAXPax

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Originally Posted by jimcfsus
Excellent job, JAXPax!!! To answer the question I posed earlier, ART looks like a cross between BLF and BKW, more to the BKW side, which is a good thing.

How was the Chinese?

How was the TSA feelup?

Does the ART folks have any idea what's going to be coming over the next few months?

And who is going to be the first cockroach to kiss them???
Chinese food was not bad. About as good as I can get here in Jacksonville, FL, but that's not saying much.

TSA was quite thorough as SeeYa has mentioned on another thread. She was the first to go through the three TSA agents and got a full wanding/pat down and they ran one of her bags through several times. I went through next... I didn't beep, but they stared at my backpack in the x-ray for several minutes before deciding to search it. The TSA person rummaged in it for quite some time before deciding that my thumb drive looked like a lighter and they re-xrayed my bag. Most thorough TSA people I've ever encountered. I think they were just bored after watching TV all day.

I didn't have time to organize anything to bring for the US folks, but maybe I'll give them some FFOCUS appreciation when I go through on Wed the 27th. I don't know if anybody else is going through before that.