FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Suggestion - Communication of FT Changes/Enhancements
Old Mar 24, 2005, 4:11 pm
bigjim

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
I am going to ask this question and hope that I do not present myself as being "whiney" or ungrateful of this site and all that is done on our behalf to provide it to us at such a reasonable cost.

Question for the TalkBoard -

Is there a way that you could work with the FT technical staff to be aware of any pending changes/upgrades to FT that impact the user interface, and, if so, be able to communicate them before or when they are implemented?

I am not looking for a forum to debate business decisions made by our host; only clear communication of the changes, possible impact, and, perhaps, solutions or workarounds.
Very eloquently stated. Regarding the miles/points forums on this website, I think that a recurring theme when complaints are posted regarding a frequent flyer program is poor communication. This is the one area that Flyertalk also seems to fail.

I'm sure that a lot of users today were wondering if Flyertalk had somehow been hacked or was infected with some type of virus...

Last edited by bigjim; Mar 24, 2005 at 6:21 pm Reason: Beating a horse that seems like it's dead