FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Final Thoughts On CP??????
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2000, 1:17 am
blackjack-21

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton

Okay, it's 3 A.M. on the last day of this (CP) board. Since I started this topic, let me add my 2 3/4 cents to it before it's finally gone. I may not have time in the morning....
I think CP is (was) one of the better airlines on this continent, if not the world. Maybe we've been lucky, but my wife and I have never had a bad flight on CP. We always found their staff friendly, helpful, and very professional. Their inflight service was excellent, and their on time performance, at least when we flew with them , was very good.
They really shined, (along with their then partner, BA), when my wife and I had to fly
YYZ-BFS because of a family emergency, and their kindness and compassion during this time (my sister-in-law was dying-she died on Christmas Day, 1999), made us write a letter of thanks and commendation to BA and CP.
Hope AC can carry on CP's tradition of good service after they get their merger pains finished.
Was going to finish with my thoughts about why CP didn't make it, but guess it's a bit late for that--nothing will change now.
Besides, it would take up a page and a half of this forum--not necessary.
R.I.P.
bj-21

21 hours to go until until this forum is closed (merged??) into the AC forum.
C'mon CP'ers, let's have your final say. Get it off your chest, let it all hang out (figuratively speaking, of course). Tomorrow is too late!!!!
bj-21

[This message has been edited by blackjack-21 (edited 07-31-2000).]