FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pens from Four Seasons
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2005, 9:47 pm
RiceTravel

I can help!

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
This is a silly question. If there is such a thing.

Last time I was through a Four Seasons hotel, I "borrowed" one of the pens from the room. It has become one of my favourite writing utensils! Where, do you think, I can buy some more -- or even have our company name printed on them?

The pen is slimline, shiny black, with silver accents and a twist top-half. It feels solid in your hand, and writes quite boldly. "Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts" is written on the side in white.

What can I say: it's a great pen. Without "borrowing" some more from Four Seasons, where can I get 'em? Any ideas?
Oh boy, oh boy, I can contribute something.
After much lurking, half missing the moderate travel that I used to do in my corporate days, and half loving the flexibility of not having to do it (because Mr. RiceTravel & I now have our own business with mostly local clients), this is something I can help with.

Promotional tools such as this are one of the things we often use to help our clients market their busines, and I'd be happy to track down and get this particular pen for you.

Can you scan the pen or take a digital photo of it? I'll try to PM you directly to work out the details.