FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pens from Four Seasons
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2005, 5:13 pm
Herb687
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
I have that pen!

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
This is a silly question. If there is such a thing.

Last time I was through a Four Seasons hotel, I "borrowed" one of the pens from the room. It has become one of my favourite writing utensils! Where, do you think, I can buy some more -- or even have our company name printed on them?

The pen is slimline, shiny black, with silver accents and a twist top-half. It feels solid in your hand, and writes quite boldly. "Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts" is written on the side in white.

What can I say: it's a great pen. Without "borrowing" some more from Four Seasons, where can I get 'em? Any ideas?

I happen to have one of those Four Seasons pens right here on my desk as we speak. It's thin, 13.3 cm long, and actually closer to a dark steel blue than black. Is that the one for which you're looking?

If so, no clues as to the manufacturer except that it's somewhere in China. "China" is printed in small capital letters on one side of the clip. I tried twisting the thing apart to see if there was anything on the inside that would give you more information but the two halves of the pen just won't separate. Sorry.

I don't think you'd want my example of the Four Seasons pen. (Although if you ever pass through DFW it's yours for the taking!) It hasn't really worn all that well - I tend to fidget with pens during meetings and as such the clip is now pretty loose. Also the silver colored paint or polish on the clip part has smudged/delaminated/oxidized slightly...